Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

barbie doll

24 August 2009
i'm boring with this holiday so i'll tell you about my lovely barbie doll, I usually play with her and change her clothes.................... look here she is

hasn't got a name haha but she's BARBIE TOPMODEL
dulu dia di kotak yang ini nih


"dia kubeli waktu aku homestay di LA. hahaha beda ya bajunya? iya abisnya suka bosen gitu deh jadinya gue suka beliin baju baju buat dia. cuman dia barbie gue yg tertata rapi, yg lainnya gatau ada di atas tp pengen gue beresin deh"


I want to buy barbie top model agaaaaaaaain, tapi masa waktu gue beli di LA lebih murah gitu deh drpd disini -_- aaaaah I want them, her friends (middle and right)







and one more time I want this barbie topmodel tooooo


I'm searching about barbie doll and I want this!!!!

wow look this is THE LEGEND BARBIE COLLECTOR

and I really really really want BARBIE COLLECTOR

woooow they're bautiful barbie collector and I love their clothes!!!

and I found a barbie collector called TARINA TARANTINO (?)

but it's cuteeeeeeeee

PEPPERMINT OBSESSION BARBIE DOLL

and loooook it's a colourful barbie doll, how cuteeee


AMONG OF THOSE, THIS IS THE MOST NEEDED BARBIE COLLECTOR!!!! I REALLY WANT IT FOR SURE

MOOOOOM DAAAAAAAD, please give me all those stuff

*semoga terkabul dan dibeliin amin