Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

tonight & selingan

19 June 2009
tonight,
I slept and I dreamed about him.
him,
someone that I love, I need and I miss. but he never know it
That dream was so beautiful but it made me cry.
ya right, now I want to cry again.

In that dream, I met in a place I don't know where but it likes savannah (padang rumput). he with his friends and me too. but I'm forget who are they (I'm sorry). I'll tell you my dream,

when I met in that place he greet me:
"halo des"
and I said
"halo juga"

then he hold me, and he said:
"des masih inget ga **"
I said:
"emangnya lo tau itu apa?"
he said:
"iya gue masih inget itukan ****** **** kita" (I know you won't understand)
after he said that, of course I cry then he said:
"lo jangan nangis des lo harus kuat"

then I rub my tears, and he said again:
"des lo masih inget ga dulu kita (blablabla)"
I just laugh, but compulsion laugh.
and of course I cry again.
see? I'm too crybaby.

and then I said again:
"congrats ya, lo udah dapetin *****"
and he said:
"hhhh ga gitu des"
and I saw his face feel guilty and sad,

after that I woke up and I real cry.

I have a message for you:
I love you I need you and I miss you, I want you to know everything that I feel about you. Why you never care to me? I'm so sad to think about you and I'm too tired to cry for you.
I'm too sick to remember what we have been in the past.
I feel fool that I can't forget you.
Now, I just can dream about you and it won't be happen in my real life.
I don't want to believe that I'm not yours. but the truth is yes I'm not with you and I'm not there beside you.
you're everything to me, be with you is something I call it special. this message is not fake, is true I want to say it for you. but I know you won't care. I know you will say this message is like a rubbish and you will throw it away.
I just want you to know everything what I think of you, Bye

hhhhh I want to cry but i can't, too often. I'm tired. I want to end it but again, I can't.
I just can't do anything without you to support me.

selingan:
GUE SENENG UJIAN SELESAI DAN GUE BISA TIDUR NYENYAK TANPA MIKIRIN BESOK ADA ULANGAN, uhuy. hahaha jadi seneng kan. aduh enak nih udah libur bisa bebas gue, eh ga juga deng, gue kan rada gaenak badan nih jadi gaboleh kemana mana dulu huhuw. mana gue kangen 8b (lagi). I miss you my silly classssssss. sedih lagi deh, ah udah ya