Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

I injured mariah carey because i'm a pimp and i have a great body HAHA

26 September 2009
(ngambil dr andin hehe)
HAHAHAHA, you opened it, now you have to complete it.
Or something very bad will happen to your loved one.
You have 3 minutes & 69 seconds
READY SET GO!!!

Pick The Month You Were Born In:
1 (jan) - I ran over
2 (Feb) - i kicked
3 (Mar)- i slapped
4 (Apr) - i injured
5 (May) - I ran shirtless with
6 (June) - i modeled with
7 (July) -i smoked with
8 (Aug) -i ran with
9 (Sept) - I kissed
10 (Oct) - i robbed
11 (Nov) - I hate
12 (Dec) - i punched

Pick the day (number) you were born on:
1 - Barack Obama
2 - Lil Wayne
3 - Michael Jackson
4 - Zac efron
5 - Nick Jonas
6 - paris hilton
7 - madonna
8 - miley cyrus
9 - lady gaga
10 - Elmo
11 - Taylor Swift
12 - spongebob squarepants
13- soulja boy
14 - lil' mamma
15 - katy perry
16 - Britney spears
17 - Ryan Sheckler
18 - Big foot
19 - randy jackson
20 -mariah carey
21 - colby o'donis
22 - the black eyed peas
23 - Simon cowell
24 - flava flav
25 - chris brown
26 - the cookie monster
27 - akon
28 - barney the dinosaur
29 - paris hilton
30 - Ronald McDonald
31- Jenifer green wood

Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:
None - because im SEXY like that
Black - because i love weed
Pink - because I am crazy like that
Turquoise - because i like to snort cocaine
Brown - because gummy bears raped me
Polka Dots - because I am a tranny
Purple - because I'm gay
Grey - because i like shoelaces
Yellow - because I'm retarded
Green - because im a pimp
Orange - because i am a mental retard
Red- because i love sex
Blue - because i have AMAZING boobs
Tye dye- because Im a fucking scuba diver
Graphic- because that LOSER stole my taco
Coral- because a dolphin took my baby
White- because i have a great body
neony : thats just how i roll

YOU ONLY HAVE 3 MINUTES AND 69 SECONDS TO REPOST THIS AS WHATEVER YOUR RESULTS WERE!

I Injured Mariah Carey because I'm a pimp and I have a great body
wakakak ngocol.
itu lagian baju gue 2 warna sih nyusahin amat -_- nah abis ini posting ttg liburan lg dooong hoho